Page 1 of 185 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Importance of MOTIVATION in Forex

Earned:
    1.24 $

Importance of MOTIVATION in Forex

Many traders who are new think that they can easily make profits from the FOREX trading.

And when they see the loss in the starting then they worry and think how they can get the success. So what is the Importance of Motivation in Forex and how do you get the Motivation Levels :good2:

Earned:
    0.40 $

Re: Importance of MOTIVATION in Forex

I am only looking for learning and the fact that i can make even 20 pips in any day is what will give me the satisfaction and hence the Motivation levels to become a god trader. I know that if i am trading now with 10 cent per pips the day is not far when i can make easily 200$ daily by trading full 1 lots. yes the profits is the best source of Motivations for me

Earned:
    2.28 $

Well we can motivate our self in many ways just like thinking every loss as a positive that if we suffered a loss then we earned a experience which can be helpful to us in forex trading and its better to not to quit if we suffered a loss because its a business and there can be happen both profit or loss and its better to trade with some good knowledge and with our strategy so that we can be more profitable.
    Change Your self If you wish to change the world

Earned:
    0.06 $

A trader should always stay motivated in forex and a motivated trader always perform better than a trader who is not motivated and motivation leads to good and profitable trades. In order for a trader to stay motivated in these markets it is important to make some regular and consistent profits from time to time to make sure they remain the part of these markets .

Earned:
    2.28 $

@realfun07 yes you can keep yourself motivated by always thinking positive and never take any quick decision which may be wrong decision and from it we suffer a loss. And whenever i loose my funds and suffer loss i just keep my mind fresh and feel good because from that i learned some thing and i know i will not gonna repeat that step from which i had suffered a loss.
    Change Your self If you wish to change the world

Earned:
    0.06 $

Thinking positive and being optimistic is also a good way to be motivated and stay motivated as in these markets it is important for a trader to be positive and have positive energy and thoughts to be able to make profitable trades. Also a trader should focus on learning new things all the times to be able to improve quality of his trades .

Earned:
    3.30 $

@realfun07 Sometimes when we suffer loss we will fell really sad , if we in this condition we need someone to talk and share our bad experienced. Forum like this will help us to be more motivated again because a lot of this forum member will help us to solve problem thats we get.

Earned:
    0.00 $

Loss in trading are not always a bad thing because from this loss we get unforgetable experience that we can use to make our trading system more perfect. Do not give up when you get loss in your trading, learn again about forex market and test your trading strategy in your demo account.

Earned:
    0.00 $

My main motivation is financial independence, off course I think is very important. :declare:

Earned:
    2.49 $

@gazoo11. financial freedom you need the courage to run this business, also have to master money management and risk management is a big risk with exceptional management are also extra. you are very busy later on. See how you create a pension later. :heat: :heat: :heat: :heat: :good3: :good3: :good3: :grin: